Emergency Response Plans
We specialize in helping businesses and organizations of all sizes and types:
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Promote an attitude for safety
- Develop and maintain emergency preparedness plans
- Train personnel to implement your emergency plan
- Build stakeholder relations
Ensure your organization is able to demonstrate leadership and control during a crisis while meeting company policy and regulatory obligations.
Black Gold can help with all aspects of establishing, reviewing or auditing your emergency program. Our plans have the flexibility to accommodate any changes in operations and can be delivered in many formats: paper, electronic or smart mobile application.
Benefits of a Hazard Risk and Vulnerability Analysis
A Hazard, Risk and Vulnerability Analysis (HRVA) helps organizations, communities and local governments address vulnerabilities, mitigate hazards and prepare a response.
Black Gold’s Hazard Assessment Specialists work with clients to provide a basis from which businesses, local planners, politicians and responders can:
- Create or update emergency response plans
- Allocate resources for risk mitigation
- Enhance community preparedness
- Prepare budgets for cost-effective, on-going emergency planning
See how we can help »